London gunmaker John Rigby & Co. has released two new striking sets of gent’s cufflinks, made from spent Hornady ammunition cases in .275 and .416 Rigby chamberings.
Jewellery designer Debbie Thomas, wife of Rigby’s rifle regulator Keith Thomas, has recycled the same brass cases from the ammunition her husband used on the range regulating rifles.
Made in England, these cufflinks all have a slight uniqueness thanks to the hand-finishing process, offering a sense of individuality for the sporting gent. Whether you’ve a formal dinner to attend or special occasion, these cufflinks will certainly offer that personal finishing touch, an item to be admired by those who notice the details.
Andrew Ambrose, Rigby’s head of sales, commented: “These brass cufflinks are a beautiful new addition to our online shop, the Rigby Shikar Store. For those looking for a subtle yet classy addition to an outfit, I would recommend the .275 Rigby cufflinks but if your aim is for the wow factor, always go for the impressive large calibre .416 Rigby alternative”.
RRP £80, inc. VAT. Available exclusively from www.johnrigbyandco.com.
High res images can be found here: http://bit.ly/Rigby_Cufflinks_New
• Founded in Dublin in 1775, the company has more than 240 years’ of gunmaking experience.
• Rigby opened its first London shop in 1865 and continued operating out of both offices until they closed their Dublin shop in 1897.
• The company moved to the USA in 1997, but returned to London in 2013 when it was bought by L&O Group, Germany.
• Rigby now operates out of a purpose built premise in Pensbury Place, London.
• In 2013, Rigby recommenced their historic partnership with Mauser, which dates back to the late 19th century.
• The firm manufactures bolt-action and double rifles. Products of particular note include the iconic Rising Bite double rifles, fully bespoke London Bests, the award-winning range of Big Game bolt-action rifles and the latest creation the Highland Stalker.
• For media enquiries, email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1890 882441.