Complementing its fine guns is this premium-grade leather, English handmade rifle slip from London gunmaker John Rigby & Co.
Each slip features a genuine, pure British sheep’s wool lining, which is fed through a cotton mesh to ensure the slip can dry out quickly if it gets damp.
There’s also a suede-lined shoulder pad, while the blocked end of the rifle slip has been uniquely designed to be extremely strong and durable.
It has been made with both longevity and looks in mind, since it is hardwearing and will age beautifully over the years, making it the perfect accessory for your favourite rifle.
RRP £675, plus P&P. Available exclusively from www.johnrigbyandco.com.
A high res image can be found here: http://bit.ly/Rigbygunslip
- Founded in Dublin in 1775, the company has more than 240 years’ of gunmaking experience.
- Rigby opened its first London shop in 1865 and continued operating out of both offices until they closed their Dublin shop in 1897.
- The company moved to the USA in 1997, but returned to London in 2013 when it was bought by L&O Group, Germany.
- Rigby now operates out of a purpose built premise in Pensbury Place, London.
- In 2013, Rigby recommenced their historic partnership with Mauser, which dates back to the late 19th
- The firm manufactures bolt-action and double rifles. Products of particular note include the iconic Rising Bite double rifles, fully bespoke London Bests, the award-winning range of Big Game bolt-action rifles and the latest creation the Highland Stalker.
- For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1890 882441.